Monday 23 July 2007

Eject, Eject, Eject!!!

There's nobody here. Even our customer base has b******d off for the holidays. I feel like the last crewman aboard a stricken B17 going down over Eastern Europe; everybody's bailed out except me.

Just as well I've taken tomorrow off then.

I reckon a wee visit to the Glenshee hills is in order. I havnae been up that way in an age and, last time I checked, the weather forecast was looking good.

I'm getting fair excited at the thought. (And that, my friends, is a big improvement. Trust me.)

3 comments:

AktoMan said...

ugh, failed to pick up on this one in time :(

hope you had/have a nice time

Big Kev said...

Nae worries. I decided at the last minute it was too nice a day to spend hours in the car and opted for a local hill instead. Glad I did :o)

AktoMan said...

I was worse and spent most of today in flat (again) and some at work, cleaning my bonsai and checking up on trip details for next month.