Tuesday 20 May 2008

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

When you're outnumbered 2 to 1, superior firepower is the key. A chain-gun, weilded in a Blain (Predator) style, is a great leveller. Quite literally.

Me, resplendent in Red, laying down some fire

And when the ammo runs out or the enemy grow weary of the carnage, it's time to bring out the long gun, find a quiet spot and seek victory, one carefully placed round at a time.

Evening up the score

Halo 3 iz teh shiz. Taht is true. As the young people might say.

Oh, and we won.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silent Hill "the prequel whos name escapes me" should land on the doormat today.
It's a vain attempt by me to recapture the geniune terror that the first game supplied.
It'll be clunky as hell and I'll be all upset.
Still it's nice to be able to select either beef jerky or a steel pipe as a weapon.

Big Kev said...

Ooo, "Silent Hill" is indeed creepy. "Alone in the dark" scared the life out of me to the point where I had to mute the sound. :o)
I've just played a couple of hours of Halo3 and my hands are still shaking.
No more gaming for me until my packing's done :o)