Monday 23 June 2008

Who can it be?

Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica went off on its' "mid-season break" last week. The writer's strike had delayed filming but we're promised it'll be back in early 2009. Rumour has it that the writers are happy with the ending of this, the final season of BSG proper. After that, there is talk of "prequels". I can't wait.

The mid-season finale, Revelations, was possibly the best piece of TV I've seen in the last decade. I've said before, the cast are wonderful, the writing and direction way ahead of Hollywood mainstream. For 45 mins, I was rivetted to the sofa. The ending wasn't what I expected but it was perfect, nonetheless.


The smart money is on Anastasia Dualla aka "D"

Great TV. Great Science Fiction.


Seek it out, I urge you. There really is nothing quite like it.

No comments: