Saturday 7 June 2008

The Harbinger of Oh Noes

The black steel is dead.
Luminous evil stares,
The fall out of our lives.*


:=[


*My XBox is broken. The dreaded Red Ring of Death. I'm taking it back to the shop.

Update : After checking that my XBox was indeed broken ( not, they insisted, that they didn't believe me. They just needed to see it for themselves before sending it back to Microsoft) the boys whipped out my units' hard drive, installed it in a replacement unit and fired it up to check that it was all working. And that was it. No charge and no fuss. All my settings and downloaded maps etc intact. And my original warranty still stands.

So a big vote of thanks to the lads at gamestation in Stirling. That's what I call customer service.

Now, back to being a bit rubbish at Halo.

No comments: