Sunday 30 March 2008

We are 1 (and a bit)

I missed it by just over three weeks. Disnae seem like a year since I first decided to put my inane witterings on the interweb for all to see. A year of haphazard postings, dodgy photies and a smidgen of hill days.

Och well, there's always this year even tho' it hasnae exactly gotten off tae a flyer.

Please note the lack of a year's worth of stats btw. I rarely look at them. Wouldnae want to be accused of being a "Stat Hoor"* or a "Stat Tart".**

As for it being an ego-trip...... you be the judge.

Thanks for stopping by. Again.
*Statistics Whore - one who is more concerned with visitor numbers than content
**Statistics Tart - as above

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lad.

I wonder if I'll see out a year at this lark as well?

Stats? There's lies, damned lies and statitics.

Big Kev said...

Oh, I think you've got plenty to say for yourself yet :o)

98% of stats are made up on the spot btw.

Anonymous said...

Aye, but that statistic's only applicable 66% of the time...

igmc