Wednesday 14 March 2007

All the gear....

....and plenty of ideas. Maps have been bought and plans are afoot. I can't say too much as the Weather Gods may be listening. Or Pestilence. Anyhoo, I've got seriously itchy feet and that's got to be a good sign.

Besides, I've got some cool stuff that never sees the light of day and it's high time it did. I firmly believe btw, that there is such a thing as too much gear. I could pack for the hill in next to no time back in the day when I had 1 rucksack, 1 waterproof jacket, 1 fleece etc. Now, it takes hours of faffin' aboot trying to decide which rucksack, which waterproof and so on and so forth. I draw the line at colour co-ordination tho'. Let's just get that clear. I mean, look at that photo below; Red and Black Aspira and a flouro-yellow pack? What was I thinking? :o)

Sometimes just getting oot the door is half the battle.

No comments: